Mojito Set with Measure Cup

Merry Christmas to all of you! On this special time of the year we face the perfect occasions to prepare parties at home and develop our cocktail and mixology skills.

Last December 24th I received the Christmas present from my mum. It is a fantastic Mojito Set, which includes 4 exclusive glasses: chic and fun design. (7.5cm wide and 14cm high), a stainless steel muddler (morter) with a rubber to smash and a huge stainless steel measuring glass (jigger 20cl-10cl).


However, I've never used this colossal jigger to make mojitos or other type of cocktails. On my last mojito recipes I used my current jigger of 4cl-2cl to dosify the mix of alcohol, while for the soda I just used my perception to measure it or just by filling the glass.

This cocktail tool is completely new for me. So, I am a bit lost and don't know exactly how to use it. Which kind of cocktails do you use it for? If there is any of you who knows about it and can explain me the utilities of this measure cup I will appreciate it a lot.


In cocktail market I like to post my selection of some of the best original mojitos recipes. In this case, mojito can be used in many occasions such as dinners, birthday parties, and many other celebrations. The combination of the fresh ingredients with the alcohol used, makes mojito one of our favorite cocktails. I invite you to elaborate the mojito and share your recipes and opinions with cocktail market. I wish you bon appetit with mojitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADD A REVIEW